BECOME AN IRS REGISTERED TAX RETURN PREPARER
ENROLL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
START DATE: Oct. 16, 2021
Obtain the minimum requirement to become a paid Tax Professional in the United States. Tax University course is your gateway into the Tax Industry. It is designed to develop and prepare you to become a world class Tax Professional who will lead in the industry, with guaranteed employment opportunity upon successful completion in select locations. We'll train you to partner with us, work for a company or "BYOB" be your own boss and "WYA" work from anywhere!
TAX UNIVERSITY IS THE ONLY FEDERAL TAX COURSE THAT COMBINES LIVE WEBCLASSES, SELF STUDY, IN-PERSON TRAINING AND LIFETIME SUPPORT. STUDY AT YOUR OWN PACE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE IN AS LITTLE AS 6 WEEKS OR UP TO 1 FULL YEAR.
What you'll get;
- Certificate of completion
- IRS CE & CPE credits (optional)
- Lifetime Support
- Interactive Self Study platform
- weekly live webclass
- In person Instructor-led hands-on training
- IRS PTIN Registration
- Bonus: Business Tax Preparation Courses & Certificates (Partnership, LLC & S-corp.)
What you'll learn in addition to the course subjects;
- How to Maximize your earning potential as a new Return Preparer
- Knowledge of the tax code, common tax practices, and the rules and regulations governing practice before the IRS
- Tax Reform Implementations
- Cares Act Tax Implementations
- An overview of the professional careers to consider in the tax industry
when you join our team you'll get;
- Professional Tax Software
- Marketing Kit
- Offer your clients tax products such as; refund transfers, cash advance loans, checks and direct deposits
- Growth tools & more!
Course Subjects & Outline:
Intro, Compliance IRS Circular 230, Filing Status, Dependents, Income
Adjustments to Income, W2 Wages, Schedule -C self-employed profit & loss, Preparing Clergy Returns
Schedule D Capital gains & losses, Schedule E Supplemental Income & Loss, Schedule F Farm Income, Tax Depreciation
IRA, Deductions, Credits, Child & Dependent Care Credit
Education Credits, Other Taxes, Earned Income Credit, Pre-Season Update
Review, Final Exam
Terms & Conditions
IRS PTIN Registration: The IRS is the only issuer of PTINs. The PTIN registration fee is excluded from the course fee and is purchased separately. The current PTIN fee is $35.95 and is purchased directly from the IRS, registration instructions is provided in the course.
Employment Guarantee: We guarantee to offer employment to students in select locations whom satisfies all course completion requirements. The current select locations are; Lithonia, Stonecrest, Decatur and Conyers GA.
IRS CE & CPE Credits: This course includes up to 40 CPE credits if you choose to purchase them. CE credits are optional and can be purchased separately through our affiliate partner. Superior Tax Services is not an IRS CE or CPE provider. Instructions to purchase credits are provided in the course.
Cancellation Policy: Receipt of payment guarantees access to the Tax University course, all resources and materials for 1 full year, from the date of registration and bonuses must be utilized during that timeframe. No refunds or exchanges will be given. All sales are final.